Wednesday 18 February 2009

Lovebox 2009 - chuffing hell!

I had forgotten all about the return of Lovebox to our fair city this summer until I saw some teaser ads in the Metro today.  I followed them through to their conclusion, a quarter-page advert, and promptly amused/shocked/worried the entire train carriage by letting out what can only be described as a squeal of excitement (NB, this might be a slight exaggeration, I am British after all, so probably only managed one raised eyebrow...).  Why you ask?...


THIS IS WHY!!

DURAN DURAN are headlining Lovebox!  Not only that, but there's support from a whole host of the musical great and the good:

Groove Armada (obviously)
Fat Freddy's Drop (who are awesome, by the way)
...and these are only the first acts they've announced!

I am so fully excited about this, not least due to the fact that I bought super-early bird tickets in November on spec, so I'm getting all this musical goodness for the princely sum of £59 +BF.  Beezer!

No comments: